Production Design / Art Direction:
"Call Me Oscar"
Boomerang Films Inc.
- Designed three sets for micro budget TV sitcom pilot
- Responsible for sourcing flats, build and set dressing and hiring crew
Kids Town Productions
- Designed a feature length indie film in rural Ontario
- Responsibilities included sourcing all props, designing the set, and creating a false floor
"Kids Town" - http://oceanfogproductions.com
"The Year I Did Acid"
- Art Director episodes 6-9 for a kids TV show
- Responsible for sourcing, dressing and prop building
Street Chameleon LLC - "Mid Life Gangster"
- Art Director for a period short film set in the 1970's
- Responsible for overall look of production and sourcing props
Art Director for feature film
Independent - "Darkening Sky"
- Designed a low budget gangster film
- Responsible for design and sourcing all props including all weapons
Production Designer for feature film
Props / Set Dec:
Whizbang Productions - "Good Witch 7"
- Designed a low budget indie sci-fi film
- Sourced all props and set dressing for the entire film with a budget under $500
- Worked as a Prop Assist on union MOW for Lifetime Network
- Responsible for sourcing and building props, and on set continuity
- Installed floor and built flats for union TV series
LifeTime Network - "12 Trees of Christmas"
- Assisted in dressing sets for a medieval period TV series
- Worked with leather and upholstery to dress a 16th century carriage
"Beauty And The Beast"
- Worked in the Art Department for a feature length film
- Helped with set up, tear down and build for various sets
Bullet Productions - "Bullet"
- Set builder for a union TV series
- Built flats and columns for the principle set
MADD - "After Party"
- Dressed numerous locations and sets for feature film
- In charge of continuity, adjusting the set to frame, tear down
Art Department/Props for mini movie
Canadian Film Centre - "Rishi's World"
- Responsible for purchasing, set dressing and prop maintenance
Property Master for a short film
Orofino LLC - "Heathens and Thieves"
- Fabricated, purchased and maintained props for an art heavy short film, including throw aways, rubber glass and ageing of hero props
October 2009 - November 2009
Property Master for feature film
- Responsible for fabrication, purchase, continuity, maintenance and repair of all props for Period Western feature film
December 2008 - March 2009
Property Master for production studio in the Philippines
White Monkey Design
- Worked with a small local crew to design, source and build props for different productions within the studio
October 2007 - December 2007
Prop Builder for Vancouver Prop house
- Built props for both union and non union film and TV series including Reaper, The L Word and The Watchmen movie